top of page
The Cranbury Historical & Preservation Society sponsors events at our properties and around Cranbury. See below for our events since September 2019. Upcoming events are listed first.
- Multiple Dates
- Sundays 1:00 - 4:00Cranbury, 4 Park Pl E, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAVisit the Cranbury Museum on a Sunday afternoon, starting Sunday, September 17th, and enjoy an eclectic collection of art curated for the new exhibit, Cranbury Sampler: A Taste of Local Talent. Selected items from the Historical Society's collection will also be included. Admission is free.
- Sundays 1:00-4:00 April 2 - June 25Cranbury, 4 Park Pl E, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAThe exhibit features the work of Charles and Clara Amend, George Stave, and Don Swanagan, who worked at NBC in Manhattan during the expanding years of television in the 1950s and moved to Cranbury between the late 1950s and early 1960s. April 2 - June 25. Open 1:00 - 4:00 Sundays.
- Jul 11, 2023, 3:45 PM – 4:45 PMCranbury, 6 S Main St, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USANeil King Jr., author of the book, American Ramble, with a chapter about Cranbury, will have a book signing at the Elizabeth M. Wagner History Center, 6 S. Main St., Cranbury, on Tuesday, July 11 from 3:45 pm until 4:45 pm.
- Jun 22, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMCranbury Public Library, 30 Park Pl W, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAAuthor Neil King Jr. will discuss is newly published book American Ramble: A Walk of Memory and Renewal. This is a stunning, revelatory memoir about a 330-mile walk from Washington, D.C., to New York City—an unforgettable pilgrimage to the heart of America across some of our oldest common ground.
- Jun 11, 2023, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PMMonmouth County Park Visitor's Center, Manalapan Township, NJ 07726, USAOn June 11th, a driving tour will begin at the Visitor's Center in the Monmouth Battlefield Park in Manalapan at 1:30 pm. The tour will then drive to the site of the American encampment at Ponolopen Bridge the day before the Battle of Monmouth.
- Jun 10, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMCranbury, 6 S Main St, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAOn June 10th, the driving tour will follow General Lafayette's march from Cranbury through Hightstown to Robbins Tavern that occurred two days before the Battle of Monmouth. The tour starts at the Elizabeth M. Wagner History Center, 6 South Main Street, Cranbury. Event begins at 2:00 pm.
- May 07, 2023, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMCranbury-Millstone Park, 86 Old Trenton Rd, East Windsor, NJ 08512, USAJoin us for a community celebration and see how far the renovation of the 1713 East Jersey Cottage has come since being moved to Cranbury Millstone Park in the Fall of 2019. There will be food vendors and activities. Saturday, May 7 11:00-4:00
- Dec 10, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMCranbury, 6 S Main St, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAVisit the CHPS Holiday Gift Shop at the Elizabeth M. Wagner History Center, 6 S. Main St, on Saturday, December 10th, 10 am-2 pm to choose special Cranbury gifts. The Gift Shop will also be open on Saturday, December 3, 10 am-2 pm and Sunday, December 4, 1-4 pm.
- Dec 04, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMCranbury, 4 Park Pl E, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAYou are invited to attend the Christmas Tea at the Cranbury Museum, 4 Park Place East, on Sunday, December 4th, 1-4 pm. Tour the decorated museum, join the caroling and sip our delicious Christmas Tea while viewing our new exhibit, "Greetings from Cranbury, A Collection of Antique Postcards."
bottom of page