top of page
The Cranbury Historical & Preservation Society works to preserve the history of our 325 year old small town, and organizes events for the community to learn about and enjoy this unique place.
Click here to renew your annual membership today!
- Sat, Jun 10CranburyJun 10, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMCranbury, 6 S Main St, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAOn June 10th, the driving tour will follow General Lafayette's march from Cranbury through Hightstown to Robbins Tavern that occurred two days before the Battle of Monmouth. The tour starts at the Elizabeth M. Wagner History Center, 6 South Main Street, Cranbury. Event begins at 2:00 pm.
- Sun, Jun 11Monmouth County Park Visitor's CenterJun 11, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PMMonmouth County Park Visitor's Center, Manalapan Township, NJ 07726, USAOn June 11th, a driving tour will begin at the Visitor's Center in the Monmouth Battlefield Park in Manalapan at 1:30 pm. The tour will then drive to the site of the American encampment at Ponolopen Bridge the day before the Battle of Monmouth.
- Sat, Jun 17Monmouth Battlefield Park
- Thu, Jun 22Cranbury Public LibraryJun 22, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMCranbury Public Library, 30 Park Pl W, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAAuthor Neil King Jr. will discuss is newly published book American Ramble: A Walk of Memory and Renewal. This is a stunning, revelatory memoir about a 330-mile walk from Washington, D.C., to New York City—an unforgettable pilgrimage to the heart of America across some of our oldest common ground.
- Sundays 1:00-4:00 April 2 - June 25CranburySundays 1:00-4:00 April 2 - June 25Cranbury, 4 Park Pl E, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USAThe exhibit features the work of Charles and Clara Amend, George Stave, and Don Swanagan, who worked at NBC in Manhattan during the expanding years of television in the 1950s and moved to Cranbury between the late 1950s and early 1960s. April 2 - June 25. Open 1:00 - 4:00 Sundays.
- Sun, May 07Cranbury-Millstone ParkMay 07, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMCranbury-Millstone Park, 86 Old Trenton Rd, East Windsor, NJ 08512, USAJoin us for a community celebration and see how far the renovation of the 1713 East Jersey Cottage has come since being moved to Cranbury Millstone Park in the Fall of 2019. There will be food vendors and activities. Saturday, May 7 11:00-4:00
- Sat, Apr 29Cranbury
- Tue, Apr 25Cranbury